Pike County Board of Registrars

CLICK HERE for Pike County Sample Ballot 2014

Welcome to Our Site

The Pike County Board of Registrars consists of three members appointed by the Governor of Alabama, the Alabama State Auditor, and the Alabama Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries. The Board is appointed for a four-year term.

The Board of Registrars presides over the first phase in the election process, registering voters in and outside the office and maintaining the records of all registered voters in the county. It actually sets the election process in motion when at the conclusion of the voter registration period, it certifies the list of eligible voters used to identify voters at the precincts. Alabama Law Prohibits any changes to the voters list within 10 days of an election. At the conclusion of voting, the voter lists are returned to the Board, where each voter's participation becomes part of his or her voting record or history. The Board also makes determinations on all provisional ballots voted on Election Day.

2014 Scheduled Elections

General Election
November 4, 2014
(Voter Registration Cut-off is October 20, 2014 at 5:00 P.M.)

CLOSE AT 7:00 P.M. on November 4th.

Offices up for Election 2014

The following listing covers federal, state and Pike County offices.
For information on local offices (county and municipal), please contact your county or city.

Lieutenant Governor
U.S. Senate
U.S. House of Representatives
2nd District
Attorney General
State Senate - District 31
State Representative - District 89
State Supreme Court Associate Justice
Court of Civil Appeals Judge (1 seat)
Court of Criminal Appeals Judge (2 seats)
Secretary of State
State Treasurer
State Auditor
Commissioner of Agriculture & Industries
Public Service Commissioner (2 seats)
Pike County Sheriff
Pike County Revenue Commissioner

Legal Disclaimer: This website is not a substitute for the CODE OF ALABAMA. It is provided as a guide and is not intended to be an authoritative statement of law. For further legal information, please consult the CODE OF ALABAMA or other appropriate legal resources.